Friday, March 20, 2009

2 down, a million more to go

Travis pitched in his first spring training game of the year on Wednesday. He was the second pitcher to go in the game against the AAA Tampa Bay Rays. He gave up no hits, no runs, 1 walk, 2 strikeouts in two innings. He faced 6 batters, so it was a very good start. He will start out pitching only a few innings until he gets his pitch count up and go for 5+ innings. He said he felt good too, so that's even better.

Travis warming up

Homer came to the game too, he was worn out after playing with the Bolivar's girls.

1 comment:

Amberle said...

yea I need to take pics of it. It is really short. It is growing though fast. Bj's spring break is coming this week. He is glad for that. I am glad travis is doing well. I hope yall are doing good. I hope yall enjoy the beach.