Travis pitched again yesterday afternoon against AA Orioles. He went three innings, no hits, no walks, and struck out five. His velocity was at 88, which is good considering it's still very early in the year for him. I'm so proud of him. I swear I didn't get nervous last year for spring training games, but so far this year I have been a wreck. He's done so well so now he just has to keep it up. He's set to pitch again Thursday against Fort Meyers (Twins, I think). The game is away so I'm not sure if I'll be making the trip. It's about an hour and a half away so we might just have to hear how he does from him. So all I'll probably get will be, "fine, I felt good." I'll try and dig for more info though.
Okay, everyone has always told me that I should write a book about my crazy up and down life, and I've actually started. The other night I was bored and Travis had gone to bed, so I just started typing. I started with a very hard time in my life, but probably the most life changing moment. If nothing else, maybe it will be great therapy for me. We'll see how it goes and I'll keep you updated.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I will be soooo excited to read the book!!!!!! You have a very inspirational life and I would love to read the book. Cannot wait.
Post a Comment