Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our first week in Florida

Ok, well our first full week in Florida has been a lot of fun. Since Travis didn't actually have to report till the 5th, he got all of his tests and everything out of the way before a lot of people got here. So he's had time to golf and he even had on off day. So far we've just been playing with the Heisey's puppy Homer, playing with Ryder, the boys have golfed several times, we all went bowling, Travis and I went and played putt putt with the Heiseys (I lost, but it was a much closer game than I would have thought; Lisa tied Travis for second), and the girls and I went to the beach yesterday with Ryder. The beach was packed, but it was a gorgeous day. Ryder made it out there for several hours under the beach tent we found. I was shocked, he made it longer than I usually do. I'm sad that I didn't take a single picture, but I promise I will next time.

Travis and Homer, he reminds me of Abbi when she was a puppy but with a longer nose


Ryder smiling at me



Ryder at the bowling alley, he was so good.


Playing putt putt



Lisa and Chris looking at the gators at the putt putt place





1 comment:

Lindsay Henry said...

CANT WAIT TO GET THERE AND SEE YOU ALL!