Sooo I may possibly be thinking about training to run a marathon. I've never done anything athletic in my entire life, and I think it's a little late in life to try and take up softball or gymnastics, so I think I'm going to try and take up long distance running. My goal is going to be to run a 1/2 marathon this off season and then take some time off and train to run a marathon either during the season next year, or that following off season. I'm trying to convince Travis to do the 1/2 with me. He says he promises to do one with me one day, but I don't know that I'll ever want to do it again by the time I get done. It will be very difficult and require a lot of discipline so we'll just see have to see how it goes. I will keep you posted on my progress. Right now I'm just working on running for 30 minutes straight with hills and stuff without wanting to pass out. So far it's going ok. It's getting hotter and hotter outside though, so we'll see how I do this summer.
Baseball updates:
Travis has continued to do really, really well. He pitches tomorrow night in our old home, Chattanooga.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment