Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crazy Times

Things have been a little crazy around here lately. My best friend Casey came in Sunday afternoon and then we made the trip to Kodak, TN Monday morning so that I could spend my birthday with the two most important people. There wasn't much to do there so I ended up eating my birthday dinner at the Bass Pro Shop (it was actually good). When we got back Danielle, Lisa, and Chelsea had gotten me an amazing ice cream cake. The boys are now home for a ten day home stand, woohoo!

Travis has continued to pitch well. He struggled a bit Friday night with his command, but got out of situations and only gave up 2 earned runs that scored after he was pulled from the game, and he hit another DOUBLE! His ERA is 1.35 and his batting average is .222. He'll pitch again at home Wednesday night.

Travis and I at Buffalo Wild Wings
The boys on my birthday at their favorite place, Bass Pro Shop

Roommates


Casey and I

The Big Girl (morre literally this time as opposed to a nickname)

No comments: