Ok, so I've been away, computer problems and then I forgot the gmail account that I had to create to do this in the first place and I was too lazy to search for it. Anyways, I'm back, and I'll try to not disappear again. So Travis is in Sarasota still. He had to go down there for two weeks to supposedly work on a few things. So far he's only face actual batters once I believe, and he's supposed to face them again on Friday, two days before he leaves. I don't understand this baseball stuff sometimes, really a lot of times.
As far as wedding planning goes, things are going well. I'm going to meet with the caterer and the people at the place next week and get further details about how everything will be set up. We've bought some decorations, we've set a date for a shower (Nov. 15), when Travis gets back we're going to go register, I made an appointment with the lady that will alter my dress for next Wednesday...I don't know what else. All I know is that my head is already hurting I'm pretty sure because I'm stressing out. I can't sleep very well, thank goodness for Tyenol PM and good wine. I got my passport in the mail yesterday which was very exciting because I was nervous I had waited too long or something. It only took 8 days which is insane. My passport beat my birth certificate here.
Well that is all I know for now, four days till Travis gets back!!!



1 comment:
Ryder and I thought you fell off the face of the earth! Don't scare us like that again :) LoL... I'm glad to see the wedding plans are coming along. Your going to be so glad you did this! Plus the honeymoon will be amazing. There better be some serious baby making going on during that honeymoon too! Ryder needs a playmate soon :) If you wait too long they'll be too far apart in age. So get on it :)
Miss you tons!!!
Love Always,
Danielle
Post a Comment