Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More wedding

Ok, well the wedding is getting close and there is still so much to do. We went and met with the cake lady last and and she really liked both of the cakes I had picked out. She said she can definitely do them both, and Travis is really excited because he's going to put a picture of his best friends lab on the top of his cake. I tried pulling for Abbi in her pirate costume, but he insisted in wouldn't fit in with the theme. I ordered a veil yesterday also. I'm not 100 percent sure I'm going to wear one, but we'll try it and see. We are slowly but surely getting invitations addressed and I can't wait to start getting the RSVP cards back. My first shower is Nov. 9 so it's coming up. We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. Registering was definitely the most fun Travis has had planning for the wedding, and at Bed Bath and Beyond they offered us beverages, I liked it. Today we are going back up to the place we're having the wedding and meeting with the caterer. Another stressful meeting I wish someone else could handle. I don't know what everyone wants to eat or how much to get and I don't care. I'm just to the point I'm over it, and I want it to be here. I love everyone and want them to come and have a wonderful time, but I'm so over planning it. My head constantly hurts and I can't go to sleep without Tylenol PM even when I'm completely exhausted.

No comments: