Thursday, October 9, 2008

Travis is home, but now it's hunting season

Back a day early:
Well, Travis surprised me Saturday night when I got off work by being at the house waiting for me. He wasn't supposed to fly in until Sunday, but he missed me and was ready to be home so he flew back a day early. I was so excited to see him. It was a long two weeks. Of course, the next morning he got up and went hunting (the real reason he came home a day early).
Wedding news:
I went for my first dress fitting on Wednesday. The lady said it should be done in 2-3 weeks. I just hope I don't gain any weight between now and the wedding because if she gets the top as tight as she wants, I will not be able to breathe. I don't care if I can breathe, as long as it stays up and I'm not tugging at it all night.
Travis is starting to get excited about the honeymoon. He talked to some people about cruises and he got all kinds of advice so now he's ready to go. I personally cannot wait for the honeymoon. The ship looks gorgeous and I am going to need a vacation if I make it to the wedding day. It seems like all day every day I'm thinking about the wedding and what else we need to do or get. We are cutting it close with so many things I just hope everything works out. I know it will, I'm just not sure how it will.
Well Travis is in the woods, he killed a doe this afternoon. He's very excited because he's got a lot of pictures of bucks, one really big one. So I'm thinking I'm never going to see him now. We're going to the fair next week and I'm so excited, corn dogs and cotton candy here I come (I'll worry about fitting in that wedding dress after the fair).

Two months and two days till the wedding!!!

2 comments:

The Lutz Family said...

What cruise line and ship are you guys going on?

That is so funny he came home and went hunting... whenever they are sweet there is something behind it!! I'm glad he's home though :) Enjoy the off-season now because it'll be over before we know it!

The Denoves said...

Yea for the fair!!!!! I love fairs....especially for the corn dogs...I have decided I need to loose a lot of wieght this offseason because I gained so much during the season. AHHHHH...I am excited for the wedding;)