Thursday, October 23, 2008

Goodbye sleepless nights

Well we have done a lot of work this week for the wedding. Travis promised me three full days of wedding, and luckily for him we only needed two. We went and got our rings. His looks just like something he would wear. We had to send off my engagement ring with my band to get it fitted, hopefully it works, we'll see. I feel so weird without my engagement ring. I know one morning I'm going to wake up and think I've lost it until I realize where it really is. We went and picked out what the boys will be wearing. We met with the caterer, the cake lady, and the florist. Everything is going very smoothly. Travis drug me to the woods with him for the night and it was actually really nice. I slept until 10:30, which was amazing because I've been getting up with a million things on my mind around 7ish every morning. I woke up this morning and didn't even think about the wedding. Now all we need to do is pack for the honeymoon! Oh, and have some showers.

2 comments:

The Denoves said...

Yea!!!!! The best part is coming. You are doing great and I cannot wait for the wedding day!!

Lindsay Henry said...

Sounds like everything is really coming together! Im so happy for you that its finally approaching!