Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Making Memories on Valentine's Day

One of the places we heard we had to go see while in Arizona was Sedona. The boys didn't have to go to the field on Sunday (Valentine's Day) and we had no real plans for the day, so we decided to hop in the car and go, and I'm so glad we did because it was beautiful. There are cute little shops and restaurants. We ate lunch on the patio of one of the restaurants and took in some of the gorgeous weather, went through a couple shops, and then went and climbed one of the mountains. Lisa and I would have liked to do some more shopping, but the boys were too excited about the large mountains in the area.

The boys while we were still on the trail and on the very mild part of the hike. They scared Lisa and I to death.
So glad to be reunited with our baseball family



That night, Mike and Katie (the couple whose house we're staying at) made us all a wonderful dinner and then we all got in the hot tub. All in all, it was a wonderful day with great friends, new and old, and a great day spent with the man I love.
It's experiences like this that make this life so wonderful and special, and make me feel so blessed to be living the life I am. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with the people they love!

No comments: