Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Additions to the Family

Maddy and Bella



A couple of weeks ago Travis and his dad went to do some work at the deer woods and on their way home they found to little puppies that had been abandoned on the side of the road. They of course picked them up and brought them home. They were covered in fleas and ticks and needed food. We gave them baths and got them some real puppy food. They had apparently been eating corn that had been put out for the deer. They are the cutest little things, both girls, seem to be a mix of lab. It seems that Travis's parents have decided to keep them both!!! I had been wanting another puppy, and just couldn't seem to convince Travis. So I'll take these two for now, and help his parents with them.

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

Brit-

They are too cute!!! I'm surprised Travis didn't want one... I guess it's easier to let his parents call them theirs huh?! LoL... Enjoy them while they are little!