Friday, November 13, 2009

P90X

I have become a P90Xer. I had watched the infomercials and the workout program peaked my interest. So one day two weeks ago I got on Ebay and ordered it. I got the complete (13 dvd system, nutrition guides, and calendar) for $75! P90X is a ninety day workout plan that has you doing a different workout every day, core, cardio, yoga, kenpo (boxing), legs, arms, everything. I started last Monday and let me tell you, there are muscles hurting I didn't even know existed. Muscles in my neck were hurting! I'm not so sure how I feel about that. I don't need a big, muscular, manly neck, but hopefully that won't happen. So far I really like it. I mean, I hate doing it and it takes some internal motivation to put the dvds in, but once I get started and afterward I'm very glad I did it. With P90X you get to do all sorts of different workouts. Kickboxing, yoga, everything. It keeps things interesting and fun. It's going to be a long ninety days, but I hope at the end of it all I'm a stronger, healthier person (and I would like to do one real pull up).

It comes with a nutrition guide with a very specific diet that I can't follow. I just don't eat that kind of stuff so instead I'm just trying to eat better. I say this as tonight I had McDonalds for dinner :), but that's the first fast food I've had in TWO WEEKS! That's really good for me.


I only have 78 days left!

No comments: