As I was running by the river today in downtown Louisville, I was reminded how lucky I am that we live this lifestyle. A lifestyle where we get to live all over the country, and see some amazing, beautiful cities.
Being a Saturday there were lots of families out, playing baseball, flying kites, walking their dogs, having picnics, young couples cuddled up on blankets under trees, elderly couples that had to hold on to each other to be able to walk down the sidewalks. This crazy, hectic life has placed me in such a beautiful city. Now, I must admit, Knightdale, NC was not by any stretch of the imagination glamorous, but I really enjoy Louisville. It's clean, seems pretty safe, and we're right by the river which is gorgeous. I know that I take this life for granted sometimes, but not today. I was reminded how lucky I am. Though it is incredibly stressful, hectic, and can change at any minute, I am so thankful to be here and to see what the future holds.
*I promise to get some pictures of the river and the area before we go.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment