"Life's too short not to live it to the fullest."
These are things I want to do before I die, in no particular order.
- Visit all 50 states and Washington, DC. I've visited 23, only 27 and DC left. Along with this comes visiting specific cities, monuments, etc. but I'll just leave those off or this list would be waaaay too long.
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go parasailing
- Run a marathon (I will do this within the next year or so)
- Visit: Venice, Paris, Japan, China, Greece, Bermuda, Tahiti, and oh so many more.
- Ride in a helicopter
- Go on an African safari
- Do charity work with a women's/children's shelter
- Have something published-article or book-maybe both
- Snow ski
- Ride on a dog sled
- Snow mobile
- Go to the Super Bowl
- Go to the World Series
- Attend the Olympics
- Go zip lining
- Swim with dolphins
- Own a beach house
- Learn to golf
- Take a self defense class
- Take up yoga
- I want to drastically change someones life for the better
- Take an Amtrak train somewhere for vacation
- Go on a cruise with lots of friends and family
- Have a BIG birthday party
- Take an RV all over the country
- Hold a monkey
- See a whale in the wild
*I didn't include having children, or things having to do with children because I think that would require a whole other list all together.
There are so many other things I'm sure I would love to do, but I just haven't thought of them yet or they slipped my mind at the moment.



No comments:
Post a Comment