Searching this amazing site has really helped pass the time of this road trip, and continued to keep me from updating the blog. I know, I'm slacking. I promise to update soon with all that we've been up to in this wonderful city and everywhere else we've been.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
How I've been passing the time...
Ok, I have come across the neatest website and I must share. You may already know about it, as Lisa did, but it's http://www.etsy.com/. It's a site where people that are extremely crafty and talented go and sell their items. They sell everything on there: furniture, quilts, clothes, amazing jewelry, scrapbook stuff, and the CUTEST baby stuff. Just look at these little shoes. I may have to order them and just hold on to them for my future baby.
Searching this amazing site has really helped pass the time of this road trip, and continued to keep me from updating the blog. I know, I'm slacking. I promise to update soon with all that we've been up to in this wonderful city and everywhere else we've been.
Searching this amazing site has really helped pass the time of this road trip, and continued to keep me from updating the blog. I know, I'm slacking. I promise to update soon with all that we've been up to in this wonderful city and everywhere else we've been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Soooo love this site....on it all the time..it provided great Christmas gifts last year:)
Brit...you're so funny!! You must have been soooo bored, but yes they are very cute! I miss you girl...
Post a Comment