I promised to share our vows with everyone after the wedding, so here ya go.
Brittany,
I have always dreamed of this day. Of the day where I am standing here in this very spot getting ready to marry the girl of my dreams; but in that dream I never knew the woman I would be marrying would be the nicest , most loving, caring and giving woman I’ve ever known. I love you so much. I was born to love you baby. I just thank God for bringing us together. You know, before I met you I wasn’t the best person, but your love saved me and made me the man I wanted and needed to be. So I just wanted to say thank you. And if you marry me today, I cross my heart and promise to give all I have to give to make all of your dreams come true, and I promise to love, honor and cherish you for the rest of my life. I love you so much baby.
I have always dreamed of this day. Of the day where I am standing here in this very spot getting ready to marry the girl of my dreams; but in that dream I never knew the woman I would be marrying would be the nicest , most loving, caring and giving woman I’ve ever known. I love you so much. I was born to love you baby. I just thank God for bringing us together. You know, before I met you I wasn’t the best person, but your love saved me and made me the man I wanted and needed to be. So I just wanted to say thank you. And if you marry me today, I cross my heart and promise to give all I have to give to make all of your dreams come true, and I promise to love, honor and cherish you for the rest of my life. I love you so much baby.
Travis,
The day I met you changed my life forever. I have grown to be a better and stronger person because I know that you will be with me through everything, good and bad.
I promise love and support you in everything that you do. I will be by your side through every win, and every loss, in life, and baseball. I promise to allow you to follow your dreams, and I will be with you every step of the way. I will be faithful to you and appreciative of everything that you do for me and our family. You are an amazing man and I am so lucky to be able to call you my husband. You are my favorite, forever and always, and I love you.



3 comments:
Travis's vows to you brought tears to my eyes! How sweet :) You must have been a mess when he read those to you!!! I love the pictures :)
Can't wait to see you soon! A month and a half!!!
OMG the tears came to my eyes too! I love the idea of writing your own vows. Hope the honeymoon was a blast!
xoxo
okay I will write a comment too. The vows were great. I am so impressed you guys were able to do your own. I was way too nervous to not have someone tell me what to say. They were beautiful though and your pictures are great. Can't wait to see more at spring training!
Post a Comment