Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's almost here!

Ok, so the wedding day is less than 48 hours away, and I'm doing really good I think. I'm not stressed out. I just finished my vows, which I promise I will post both of our vows after the ceremony. Travis actually wrote his first, which I thought was cute. He made a playlist he titled "Love" and listened to music and wrote his vows.

Everything is going really amazingly well. I love, love, love our preacher. We had met with a man before and he wouldn't marry us because we lived together. He knew going into that we lived together and met with us anyway. He said he could marry us if we made other arrangements between then and the ceremony, but we didn't really have any options for that, nor did I really want to do that. I understood he didn't agree, but I didn't understand how it would be better if we didn't live together for three weeks. If you don't agree you don't agree, and that should be final. I mean we were already planning on not spending the night before the wedding together, would that have been ok or no? I know I'm being silly, but it was really upsetting to me. However, we found an amazing man that we have really connected with to do the ceremony and I'm so excited. Just another example as to how everything really does happen for a reason.

Tomorrow I have to get my nails done, eyebrows waxed, and I have to attend the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. So far everything is going extremely smoothly and I'm just ready for it to be here. I'm spending tomorrow night with my closest friends. We got a hotel room to just hang out and talk all night (well not all night I have to get some beauty sleep). I promise to post pics on Saturday if I can remember to have someone take some with my camera.

1 comment:

The Lutz Family said...

Have a great day tomorrow girlie!!! I hope everything goes great and can't wait to hear all about it :)