Today I am 18 weeks pregnant! Almost halfway there! I feel really good. It is so true, the second trimester is a million times better than the first.
I can eat pretty much anything as long as I don't eat too much. When I do eat too much, I'm miserable. I have to eat about five times a day. I usually get hungry around 11 or 12 at night, go figure. When Travis left for an eight day road trip the other day (only 2 nights left!!!) I was hungry at five in the morning. And when I'm hungry, I'm hungry. It feels like I haven't eaten in two days even if I just ate three hours ago. As far as crazy dreams, I haven't really had any. Haven't had any major cravings other than Moe's nachos and a banana snow cone (which are very hard to find in Louisville, but I did and I was soo excited). My face is definitely more broken out than normal which will hopefully clear up soon. So all in all, I feel pretty good. I can still wear my normal clothes, they're just a little uncomfortable. I'm starting to get a few more maternity items to mix in with my normal clothes. I think I'm just going to live in dresses this summer. They're the most comfortable way to go.
We went to our second doctors appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was amazing. It was a strong, healthy 156. The doctor said both mom and baby are healthy as a horse! She also set us up for an ultrasound on July 7 to find out the sex. She wanted to do it the last week of June, but Travis will be out of town. I decided I couldn't wait that long and found a clinic that does 3d and 4d ultrasounds and will also do a 2d ultrasound to find out the sex. So we are going this Thursday morning at 9:30!!! I'm so excited. I haven't bought this baby a single thing because I am waiting to find out the sex. Travis promises we can go do a little shopping after our appointment. Please pray that this baby cooperates with us Thursday morning.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment