Thursday, July 23, 2009

Louisville Bound


I know everybody has anxiously been waiting for this news, and if you haven't heard it yet, Travis got moved up to AAA in Louisville, KY. He got the news yesterday when he got to the field. Right now the Mudcats are in Huntsville, AL till Saturday and a couple of us girls came along. So I'm here and Travis left this morning for Kentucky. It works out fine though because I can't do too much by myself anyway. I need help with the heavy lifting. We're still trying to figure out our exact plans, but I know everything will work out. It's very exciting and I can't wait to see what the next chapter of this baseball season holds. I hear Louisville is a wonderful city and I'm very excited to get there. Travis will have his first start on Saturday night in Syracuse, NY. Go to http://www.batsbaseball.com/ to follow the games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brittany - Congrats to Travis on his move to AAA. We are excited to see him pitch his first game as we arrived in Syracuse today. We will cheer for you! Sandy Strausbaugh (Lisa's mom)